Are you a parent looking for health and lifestyle consultation early in your pregnancy?
A one-on-one consultation in your 1st trimester is available with GCHC’s Early Years Nurse.
- Early Prenatal Education is designed for early pregnancy/ healthy lifestyle information, for you, mothers, fathers, and /or support persons. Consultation continues after your child is born to advise you on leading a healthy lifestyle while raising your newborn.
- Prenatal education classes are held during the third trimester on an as needed basis in Tweed, Madoc, or Marmora.
- Meet other expectant parents in your community for peer support throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
- GCHC welcomes referrals from clients across Central Hastings, through Central Hastings Health Team (FHT), or a self-referral.
- Connect to community resources.