Do you want to learn how to budget and prepare tasty nutritious meals?
Come and cook in GCHC’s Community Kitchen.Workshops are offered year round in various communities.
- Engage in a discussion related to food skills, meal planning, and healthy eating.
- Participate in collective food purchasing with members to create nutritious and affordable meals.
- The Community Kitchen is a great social setting for you to meet people in the community, and learn more about food purchasing and preparation.
- Customized programming is available for chronic disease management e.g. diabetes, cardiovascular, or specific dietary needs and themed classes e.g. men’s cooking class, cooking with the good food box.
- Programming can be geared toward children, youth, seniors, and families.