If you would like to become a primary care client, please register with Health Connect Ontario or call 811.
About Health Connect Ontario
Health Connect Ontario is a new tool that replaced the former Telehealth Ontario. It brings patients to a single source where they can easily:
- Speak to or chat online with a registered nurse
- Get help with finding a primary care provider if they don’t have one
- Get an initial assessment and health advice
- Use a symptom assessment tool to understand their health concerns and how to access care
- Get connected to mental health and addictions services
- Find local health services, such as home and community care or caregiver support
- Get connected to a specialized health professional if they have concerns about food and healthy eating, breastfeeding or how to quit smoking
- Get general guidance through their health care journey
By dialing 811, callers are able to speak to a qualified health professional, such as a registered nurse, day or night, in English and French, with translation support also offered in other languages.