Are you looking for a play-based learning program in your community? Bring your child and participate in one of our three weekly Playgroups.
If it is your first time joining the group, please call to confirm the time and location. Occasionally times may change due to other circumstances, so, please be sure to check the “Events Calendar” on our website for any changes or cancellations.
This group program offers a play based learning experience in an inclusive, supportive and engaging environment, where parents/caregivers and children can interact with and meet others in the community.
- Staffed by a registered Early Childhood Educator who is available to answer questions about your child’s development, and health.
- Engage with your infant or child in age appropriate activities, crafts and exciting toys, circle time with songs and stories.
- Learn about everyday things you can do with your child to develop healthy social and emotional skills as well as numeracy and literacy skills.
- Includes a nutritious snack.
- Connect to community resources.