Would you like to have economical, fresh, healthy food?
The Good Food Box is delivered monthly to GCHC
- Access a healthy selection of seasonal food each month.
- Place an order at the start of the month for a family box, singles box, or fruit bag. On the third Wednesday of each month, the food you ordered will arrive for pick up in the lower level of Gateway Community Health Centre.
- Maximize the use of your food box with recipes and tips from our dietitian.
- Increases food security options in our community.
The Good Baby Box is delivered monthly to GCHC.
- Access infant formula and cereals, and junior foods suitable for children up to age two.
- Purchase diapers and baby care items including shampoo and baby oil at a reduced cost.
- Order your Good Baby Box at the beginning of each month. Pick up your box the third Wednesday of each month at GCHC.
- Helps reduce the cost of caring for your baby.