Gateway continues to run the clinics Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 4:30-8:30. The clinic will be closing as of April 27, 2023. Please see the below list of services available.
Call 811 (TTY: 1-866-797-0007)
- Available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a Week.
- A registered nurse will talk to you and help you decide whether to care for yourself, make an appointment
- with your doctor, contact a community service or go to hospital.
- Service is provided in English and French, with translation support for other languages.
- You do not need to have a health card.
Visit when you have symptoms of a minor illness or infection such as a fever, ear ache, sore throat, frequent or painful peeing, rash, vomiting or diarrhea.
Great Lakes Walk-In Clinic– 690 Sidney Street, Belleville (613) 967-9595
Bayview Medical Clinic- 274 Dundas Street East #105, Belleville (613) 968-5709
Visit when you have a serious illness (such as chest pain, difficulty breathing, worst
headache ever) or an injury (such as a broken bone).
Belleville General Hospital– 265 Dundas Street East, Belleville
Dellar’s IDA– 249 Victoria Street North, Tweed (613) 478-2115
Receive treatment for conditions such as: eye infections, urinary tract infections, ticks and prescription renewals.
Tweed Apothecary – 316 Victoria Street North, Tweed (343) 234-0181
Receive treatment for conditions such as: eye/ear infections, urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, allergies, dermatitis and prescription renewals.